The 2013 Virtual Reality Society of Japan (VRSJ) Cultural Forum will commence on Thursday, April 25, 2013 with an evening welcome Reception and Sake Ceremony at the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo. Transportation will be provided to the reception from the Hilo Hawaiian hotel.
Your activities will continue on Friday, April 26, 2013, beginning with a breakfast buffet and transfer over to the ‘Imiloa Astronomy center for participation in presentations and an optional tea ceremony in the afternoon. The day will conclude with an Evening Reception, entrance into the Astronomy Planetarium and a special presentation by Professor Kawaguchi. Transportation is also included in this day.
On Saturday, April 27, 2013, you may also elect to sign up for the optional field trip to Hawai‘i Volcanoes National Park. Please check the following page for details to register for the field trip: http://asiagraph2013.hawaii-conference.com/post-conference-field-trip
To register for the VRSJ Cultural Forum, please:
- Complete and submit your registration information in the online form below.
- Your registration will be confirmed after we receive your payment or payment authorization.
- Early Registration (by March 22, 2013): $495
- Late Registration (after March 22, 2013): $595
- All cancellation requests must be received in writing to [email protected].
- All cancellations are subject to a $75.00 administrative service fee.
- No refunds will be provided for cancellations received after March 15, 2013.
- Refunds will be processed within 4 weeks after the completion of the 2013 AsiaGraph Forum / 2013 VRSJ Cultural Forum.
Optional Post-Forum Field Trip
Remember to sign up for the optional post-conference field trip separately: http://asiagraph2013.hawaii-conference.com/post-conference-field-trip