Aloha Mai Auxin 2012 Presenters!
The conference is just around the corner, and we would like to prepare you for a flawless presentation! Please note that all presenters will be required to review their presentations onsite with our presentation review specialist, who will calm your nerves and smooth out any technical presentation glitches. In order to coordinate a very robust program, please follow our guidelines closely, and submit your presentations in advance by the deadline highlighted in red below.
- Please submit your presentations in advance by
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 to: <[email protected]>
- Accepted formats: PowerPoint or PDF files (file size limit = 25 MB)
Presentation Laptop Specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Productivity Software: MS Office Suite 2010 Pro
- Additional Software: Adobe Reader, Quicktime, MS Media Player, VLC Player
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer
- Register onsite from 3:00 to 7:00pm in the Ali‘i Pre-Function Area of the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
- Once you have checked in at registration, you will be directed to make an appointment with Robin Kealoha Black, our Presentation Review Specialist, who will be reviewing all talks, and managing them on the presentation laptops to ensure a smooth program
- If you cannot meet the advance submission deadline or make any revisions to your presentation between now and the start of the Forum, please have a copy of your file on USB upon registration
Mahalo a nui loa,
UH Hilo Conference Center