Hilton Waikoloa Village
69-425 Waikoloa Beach Drive
Waikoloa, Hawai‘i 96738
Discounted rooms are now SOLD OUT!
- Rooms remain available, but in a different category and at a higher rate
- Please do continue to book your rooms online at the Hilton should you want to have your lodging at the conference hotel.
Group Amenities & Concessions
- Free in-room HSIA (High Speed Internet Access) for all VLDB attendees.
- However, you must book your Hilton accommodations through the VLDB official site to receive the FREE Internet.
Please note that the free internet does not apply to meeting/banquet rooms, exhibit hall, public space or restaurants.
- $5.00 rate per night for Self-parking offered to VLDB attendees lodging at the Hilton.
- This rate is normally $17.00 per night and we are delighted to extend this discount to VLDB attendees.
Optional Resort Fee
Resort Fee (mandatory) has been waived for VLDB attendees. This fee is normally $25 per day.
However, VLDB attendees may elect to purchase at Daily Resort Package at the reduced rate of $10 per room, per day. Inclusions would be:
- WIFI access
- PlayStation 3 access with unlimited movies and games
- Local & toll-free and credit card calls (no access fee)
- Hawaiian Cultural Activities
- 20% discount on Lagoon Beach toys and 10% discount on Ocean Sports cruises
- All conferees with reservations at the conference hotel will have fitness center access with their room keys from 5am - 11pm.
- This allows access to the cardio room and strength training room.
- Please note that this does not include access to the Kohala Spa or use of Jacuzzi, steam room, lockers, or showers.
(most convenient and economic option for children Ages 5-12)
All Club Keiki Counselors are licensed through the State of Hawai‘i.
Reservations are required.
Please call 808 886-1234 extension 1202 by 4:00 pm the day prior to make your reservation.
Click here for website and brochure: clubkeikiwaikoloa.com/camp
Rates & Policies
- Full Day, 8am – 4pm: $85 on-property. $100 off-property
- Half Day, 8am – 1pm: $60 on-property. $75 off-property
- Night Camp: $60 on-property. $75 off-property
- Each day includes on-property activities, swimming and excursions.
- Meals and snacks are included in program fees.
- Proper attire includes comfortable day wear, a swimsuit, sunscreen and comfortable shoes. Children attending night programs will need a light sweater or jacket.
- Parent or guardian must accompany their child to and from Club Keiki.
- Proof of age may be required.
- Registration forms and waivers are required for participation.
- Please advise counselor in writing of any food allergies or medical conditions.
- Programs are subject to change depending on group size, age interests and weather.
- Club Keiki accommodates children with special needs.
- We can accommodate up to 49 children, and maintain a ratio of one adult to ten children. Reservations are accepted on a first come, first served basis. No-shows are subject to a cancellation fee. There will be a full day’s charge for all cancellations made within 24 hours of reservations being held.
- Children who are visibly ill will not be admitted.
Malahini Keiki Care
Babysitting and Nanny Service for children of all ages
Base Rate: $20/hour for one child (4-Hour Minimum)
Call daily 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. HST +1-808-331-2909 to make a reservation, or visit website for more info: mkcare.com
*Please Note: Gratuities are not included & credit card information obtained at the time of reservation is used for confirmation and cancellation purposes only. Payment is to be made to nanny at the end of each shift by cash or check (room charge where applicable).
Rates & Policies
- $3.00 per hour for each additional child.
- $4.00 per hour between midnight and 8 AM.
- $4.00 per hour for any hours that exceed an 8 hour period.
- $12.00 travel fee assessed to each assignment.
- $25.00 fee for requests with less than 6 hours’ notice or any request placed after 5pm beginning before 1pm the following day.
- 24 hour notice is requested however nanny service depends on availability. Requests with less than 6 hours’ notice, incur a $25 late fee.
- Credit cards with expiration date and security code are required to make and hold reservations, but due to new security guidelines, this will need to be called into our office within 24 hours of making a reservation.
- Direct cash or check payments are required at the end of each service, with receipt issued to client.
- Client will be asked to sign medical release form and service agreement.
- Four hours at the confirmed rate will be charged if less than 24 hours is given to cancel your nanny.
- If less than one hour notice is given to cancel your nanny, the current travel fee will be assessed as well.
- A $150.00 fee will be assessed for confirmed requests 4 days or longer canceled with less than 5 days’ notice.
Alternate Hotel Options
- The Marriott Waikoloa Resort and Spa is the closest hotel in proximity to the Hilton. (Within walking distance)
- Located within 10 minutes from the conference hotel, the Marriott room rates are competitive with the Hilton and present an excellent option for booking your rooms for the VLDB conference.
- VLDB has not reserved a block of rooms at the hotel, however, we do recommend that you explore this hotel option along with some other recommended hotels that also have availability, but their room rates are higher.
- For VLDB participants who are not staying at the conference venue, the Hilton has extended a $10 per day self-parking rate (normal rate is $25 per day). Please pick up your parking pass at the conference registration desk.
Need a Roommate?
Please contact The UH Hilo Conference Center for username and password access: email vldb2015 (at) gmail.com.