From the presentations and working groups, several resources were discussed and shared. As part of furthering these conversations, you will find on this page some helpful tools and materials related to these.
The presentations given by speakers on the first day can be found on the program page (click here). The presentations can be accessed by clicking on the title of each talk.
Note that the presentation given by Jill Wagner is not available and that the presentation by Lauren Weisenberger will only be available for a limited duration.
Rare Taxa Management: Habitat Restoration And Weed Control Issues - Jane Beachy
Native Plant, Soil and Microorganism Interactions - James Harmon
Monitoring Protocols And Hawai‘i Rare Plant Restoration Group Monitoring Forms - Kapua Kawelo
Field Forms Recommended by the Hawai‘i Rare Plant Restoration Group: http://hrprg2.webnode.com/recommended-field-forms/
- HRPRG field data form.doc (89 kB)
- Instructions for field form.doc (37 kB)
- Single species restoration data sheet.doc (60 kB)
- Multiple species restoration guidelines.doc (35,5 kB)
Transformative Tools for Conservation Volunteer Programs - Jill Laughlin
Center For Plant Conservation Best Reintroduction Practice Guidelines - Joyce Maschinski
- Checklists from Australian Network Plant Conservation
- Genetic Considerations
- Reintroduction Guidelines
- Site evaluation criteria form_ S Wright
Funding Landscape Restoration - Irene Sprecher
- CTHAR Forestry links: http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/forestry/links.html