2014 Hawaiian Botanical Forum registrants are invited to display posters describing their field of work, discipline, or scholarly project. If you or your group plans to present a poster, please fill and complete the application form below. Poster applications will be accepted until all poster slots are filled. Only the first 20 posters will be accepted. To be considered as a poster presenter, you must be a registered participant. Click here to register for the forum if you have not done so already.
The posters will be displayed in the Forum reception area. Tables with tri-fold poster display backings will be provided to display posters.
- Dimensions: poster size is limited to no larger than 48” wide x 36″ tall
See photos below for specific dimensions
- Supplies: You are responsible for setting up your own posters, and necessary supplies (scissors, tape, glue, velcro, etc.) to secure your poster on the tri-fold display board
- Set-up times: 8:00 to 9:00 on Thursday, October 9th
- Deadline to take-down: 4:00 pm on Friday, October 10th (Posters not removed by 4:00pm may be at risk of being discarded)
- Questions? Please contact Nellie Sugii at (808) 988-0470 or email: [email protected]